5455 Kerwood Terrace has just received a massive $500,000 price reduction and is now aggressively priced to sell quickly…currently offered under $500 per sq/ft at $3,499,000!
5455 Kerwood Terrace is a remodeled Coral Gables estate situated on nearly 30,000 square feet of lusciously-landscaped land, tucked away on a cul-de-sac in one of the most sought-after communities in all of South Florida, offering luxury living and ultimate privacy.
This lovely home offers 7,256 square feet of interior space featuring an abundance of natural light, 10-foot and vaulted ceilings, restored American walnut flooring, impact-resistant windows/doors and 8-foot solid oak interior doors throughout. The home offers 6 spacious bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, including a full staff quarter and a grand master suite situated in its own private wing of the home boasting a seating area, 2 large walk-in closets and 600 square feet of private terrace space overlooking the pool and garden. The home also features a great room with 24-foot ceilings, formal dining room, informal dining room, family room and a gourmet kitchen with 2 sky lights, chef’s island, marble countertops, 2 full-size refrigerators, built-in 100-bottle wine refrigerator and a Thermador Professional 6-burner gas cooktop with a French grill.
5455 Kerwood is truly an entertainer’s dream home as it offers a seamless flow from the luxury interiors through beautiful French doors, from both the great room and the family room, to the expansive outdoor entertainment area, which includes a 700-square-foot covered terrace with dining and lounge areas and a pool deck with brand-new cultured marble flooring. The outdoor amenities also include a dual-sided waterfall wall that flows into the 65-foot lap pool with 2 lanes, a cabana bathroom and a vast garden area lined with Royal Palms that is perfect for a formal exclusive event.
5455 Kerwood is ideally located off of the stunning tree-lined streets of Banyan Drive and historic Old Cutler Road, in Coral Gables’ newly-approved gated community of Banyan Lakes, adjacent to Hammock Lakes and Matheson Hammock Park. This extraordinary home is also located near Fairchild Tropical Garden and some of the top schools in South Florida and a variety of restaurants and shopping.
5455 Kerwood Terrace Features and Amenities
Below, please find an overview of the features that this beautiful property offers. For a full list of features and amenities, please download our 5455 Kerwood Terrace, Coral Gables – Residence Features, which has all of the information about the property.
- Ideally located in Coral Gables’ Newly-Approved Gated Community ‘Banyan Lakes’ with Private Security, near Matheson Hammock Park, Fairchild Tropical Garden and Miami’s Top Schools
- Remodeled 2-Story Home with 10-Foot and Vaulted Ceilings
- Home Square Footage: Living: 7,256 Square Feet / 674 Square Meters; Actual Area: 8,051 Square Feet / 748 Square Meters
- Lot Size: 27,878 Square Feet / 2,590 Square Meters
- 6 Spacious Bedrooms with En Suite Bathrooms, Including Full Staff Quarter
- Additional Bathrooms: 1 Full Bathroom + 1 Powder Room + 1 Cabana Bathroom
- Brand-New Metal Roof
- Exterior Completely Re-Painted
- Restored American Walnut Flooring Throughout
- Hurricane-Impact Windows and Doors Throughout with Oak Casement
- Gourmet Kitchen with Chef’s Marble Island, Thermador Professional Gas Cooktop with French Grill, 2 Full-Size Refrigerators and 100-Bottle Wine Refrigerator
- Great Room with 24-Foot Ceiling
- Formal and Informal Dining Rooms
- Master Suite with Seating Area and Private 600-Square-Foot Terrace
- Parking: 2-Car Attached Garage + Additional Driveway Parking for 6 Cars
- 65-Foot Lap Pool with Beautiful Waterfall Feature
- Lush Tropical Landscaping
- 700-Square-Foot Covered Dining Terrace with Ceiling Fans
- Vast Garden Area Lined with Royal Palms, Perfect for Formal Events
If you are interested in a private viewing of 5455 Kerwood Terrace in Coral Gables, please contact listing broker, Michael Light, Senior Director of Luxury Sales at Douglas Elliman Real Estate. You may reach Michael directly at (786) 566-1700 or via email at email@example.com.